Smartmed LED PT delivers blue light with the peak intensity at 455 nm. There is no unwanted UV and IR radiation on the baby. The light intensity is constant for 20,000 hours—ensuring that treatment of jaundice is effective.
SMT – LED PT
- Lamp: Light emitting diode (LED) for 30,000 hours providing the same intensity level
- Cooling fan: Centrifugal type to dissipate the heat created by the LED’s
- Coating: Epoxy powder coated body for scratch resistance and PU (polyurethane) coating for plastic parts
- Examination lamp: The LED PT is provided with 2 useful examination lamps that provide normal light when the baby needs to be attended to by doctors or nurses
- Multiple alarm functions: Cooling fan failure, temperature in light unit exceeds 50°C, Internal supply voltage is too high, internal supply voltage is too low, LED current consumption is abnormal