- Secure Thermal Environment: Infrared radiation produced by a quartz heating element is spread uniformly by a parabolic reflector all over the baby. The heater unit can be swiveled to accommodate mobile X-ray equipment so that transporting the baby is avoided.
- Height Adjustment: The height of the entire unit may be adjusted according to the convenience of the care giver. The system features foot-operated pedals that leave the hands free.
- Pulse Oximetry: Oxygen saturation levels are measured non-invasively using well established state of the art technology.
CPAP: The baby-friendly CPAP unit is compatible with both bubble and flow driven systems. This unit features accurate electronic blending of air and oxygen.
- Easy-to-Read Display: The baby’s heart rate, temperature and weight trend charts are presented in a form that is easy to interpret. The display provides parents a record of their baby’s progress.
- Trays: Ample storage space for sterile supplies and instruments is provided by trays that can be placed at multiple convenient places.