The Gradian CCV is a comprehensive care ventilator that provides mechanical ventilation in a wide variety of settings—including those with unreliable access to oxygen and/or electricity. It is built to ventilate critically-ill adult and pediatric patients wherever they present, with up to 21 hours of battery power and portability features to enable ease of use throughout the continuum of critical care. The Gradian CCV is CE-certified and has been cleared by the U.S. FDA.
Category: Emergency Room Equipment
- Internal/External Battery: Enables up to 21 hours of use without mains power
- Built-in Air Compressor: Allows users to mix in room air or use without an external oxygen source
- Multiple Oxygen Ports: Connects to nearly all available oxygen sources (including most concentrators)
- Detachable Rolling Cart: Enables inter- and intra-hospital portability and bedside use
- Custom Ventilation Modes: Streamlines patient ventilation (particularly among non-physicians) with pre-programmable settings for specific disease conditions
- Generic Components: Allows for local, low-cost sourcing of replacement parts and consumables
The Gradian CCV fulfills or exceeds most of the essential specifications recommended by the World Health Organization for ICU, transport, and sub-acute ventilators for COVID-19 care.